Apply for a grant to support your plant-based feeding, farming and/or advocacy. Photo: grant recipients and partners: Grow Where You Are and MaituFoods in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
General Grant Information
- Grant applications are accepted year-round for quarterly distribution (every three months).
- A standard project grant is $500 for individuals and $1000 for organizations.
- Initial processing time may take up to 12 weeks (longer for non-U.S. grants).
- Grants must be aligned with our mission — 501(c)(3) status is NOT required.
Funding is NOT provided for the use of animals or animal products (even indirectly).
AWFW Grant Priorities
- plant-based feeding programs — low-income communities in the U.S and globally
- plant-based food as outreach — all communities to affect purchasing patterns
- plant-based farming — supporting home and community gardens, education, and training
- social justice outreach — connecting with food justice, environment, health, safety, youth
- online and print advocacy — disseminating research, videos, news, social networking
- event advocacy — sponsoring, presenting, attending, and organizing events
Grant applications should be submitted using our online grant application form. Our grant team is available for questions at [email protected].