General Grant Information
- Grant applications are accepted year-round for quarterly distribution (every three months).
- A standard project grant is $500 for individuals and $1000 for organizations.
- Initial processing time may take up to 12 weeks (longer for non-U.S. grants).
- Grants must be aligned with our mission -- 501(c)(3) status is NOT required.
Funding is NOT provided for the use of animals or animal products (even indirectly).
AWFW Grant Priorities
- plant-based feeding programs -- low-income communities in the U.S and globally
- plant-based food as outreach -- all communities to affect purchasing patterns
- plant-based farming -- supporting home and community gardens, education, and training
- social justice outreach -- connecting with food justice, environment, health, safety, youth
- online and print advocacy -- disseminating research, videos, news, social networking
- event advocacy -- sponsoring, presenting, attending, and organizing events